Townhouse, Benalmadena Pueblo, Spain
24 LUXURIOUS, GREEN ENERGY HOMES
Enjoy all the sophisticated luxuries of a contemporary home, complimented by the charm and laid back ambience of traditional Pueblo Living. Located within the quintessential Andalusian Village of Benalmádena Pueblo.
Set on an elevated site, the development incorporates innovative architecture which embraces the natural lay of the land. All of the townhouses are south facing and enjoy breathtaking sea views.
Each shall be complimented with a spacious solarium equipped with an external kitchen/BBQ plus a hot tub.
Interiors are carefully crafted to provide luminous ambient, open plan living. Spacious living areas merge seamlessly with the expansive exterior terraces. Clean lines and large windows ensure an abundance of natural light, maximising the sense of space.
The use of exquisite quality materials is apparent through to the finest detail.
24 Townhouses (terraced and semi-detached).
• Private Solarium with Hot Tub & External Kitchen/BBQ.
• Double Garage (with options to convert).
• Secure Gated Community with Private access.
• Communal Swimming Pool and Chill Out Zone.
• Exceptionally High Energy Efficiency.
• An Extremely Resilient Build System.
• Guaranteed Thermal & Acoustic Insulation.
• Underfloor Aero-thermal Heating & Cooling System.
• Optimised Internal Temperatures.
• Passive Windows. Security Glass with both Solar Gain and Acoustic Treatment.
• High Quality Fully Fitted Kitchen & Bathrooms.
• High-end Finishings and Materials throughout.
• Home Domotics System installed.
• Steps away from the heart of Benalmádena Pueblo.
• 10 minutes from Torrequebrada Golf Course with many more in the close vicinity.
• 15 minutes from Málaga International Airport.
• 10 minutes from Puerto Marina, bustling with bars, restaurants and shops.
• 3 minutes from Benalmádena bay and more than 8km of sweeping coastline.
• Easy access to the A7 Motorway, which connects to Málaga and Marbella within 30 minutes.
|Number of bathrooms
|Number of bedrooms
| Built m²